Position: Sponsorship and Partnership Manager
Salary: $70,000 + super, work vehicle & mobile (or allowance)
Type: Full time, 12 month minimum
Location: Headquarters in Belmont, but candidates working from home in regional areas may also be considered
Bushfire Volunteers is a registered charity and the not-for-profit peak body that represents, supports and promotes WA’s 560 Bush Fire Brigades, their 20,000+ registered volunteer members and the thousands of others who enable them to serve and protect communities all over the State.
The association was incorporated in 1991 and in mid-2019, hired its first ever full-time employee with a goal of developing the number and breadth of services we provide. Consequently, we now have ambitious plans for a raft of exciting projects that will generate strong returns for all of our stakeholders.
We therefore seek to recruit a highly proficient, resilient and creative individual to join our team in the role of Sponsorship and Partnership Manager.
About the job
The Sponsorship and Partnership Manager plays an integral part in the future operational and strategic success of the organisation.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be willing and able to self-initiate, take responsibility for your work and deliver positive outcomes from your first week.
This is not an entry-level position.
Among the highest priorities of the Sponsorship and Partnership Manager are to:
- proactively identify, initiate, secure and maintain strong, ethical and mutually rewarding relationships with current and future sponsors and partners,
- take a leadership role in the on-going development and evaluation of the association’s sponsorship and partnership strategies, tools and procedures,
- record accurate and up-to-date information on all sponsorship and partnership activities,
- maintain and share a strong awareness of current news, trends and innovations in not-for-profit funding,
- actively and enthusiastically participate as a team member in the broader evolution and success of the association.
Are you the one?
You tell us!
If you are excited by what you’ve read, do some research about us and the sector then using any combination of the contact details below, convince us that the association will benefit by investing in you.
Make your application a case study that proves you have the skills we need to forge strong, successful relationships with our sponsors and partners.
To be clear, a CV and generic covering letter just won’t cut it. Sell yourself to us.
1800 BF VOLS (1800 23 8657)
Level 2/161 Great Eastern Hwy BELMONT WA 6104
- We don’t want your application to be just a box-ticking exercise and therefore purposefully have not included selection criteria. The only non-negotiable criteria we have are that you “get” the concept of voluntarism and support the invaluable work of Australia’s emergency service volunteers.
- Although a significant proportion of our sponsors and partners are Perth-based and will therefore require the SaP Manager to spend a significant amount of time in Perth, we welcome applications from individuals in regional areas.
There is no closing date for this position. An appointment will be made and this advertisement removed as soon as the right candidate is confirmed.