NATIONAL VOLUNTEER WEEK CELEBRATION EVENT GRANTS
The National Volunteer Week 2018 Celebration Event Grants provides an opportunity for volunteer involving organisations in metropolitan, regional and remote WA to participate in the annual national celebration of Australia’s extraordinary volunteers.
Applications that reflect partnerships between local organisations to run an event or display will receive priority.
Funding may be used for event promotion and publicity, National Volunteer Week merchandise, transport, hire of equipment and/or venue, entertainment (e.g. hiring a band), food or non-alcoholic beverages. Funding is not available for normal operational costs such as uniforms, training material or IT equipment.
The National Volunteer Week 2018 grants will be allocated on the basis of:-
- The grant being used during National Volunteer Week from 21-27 May 2018.
- Preference for activities involving partnerships between local volunteer organisations.
- Confirmation that the conditions of funding will be met.
NVW GRANT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please ensure you thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions below beforesubmitting an application.
NVW GRANT APPLICATION FORM
Round 3 applications are now open. Please be aware there is no closing date, grants will be assessed as they come in so be quick!
NVW GRANT EVENT SUGGESTIONS
The documents below offer some suggestions for events you may like to consider holding.
Here’s a selection of approved volunteer week grants from 2017:
- Coolbinia Bombers – Massage and BBQ
- Yalgoo Local Drug Action Group – Community Movie Night and BBQ
- So Change – High Tea
- Noranda Netball Association – National Volunteer Week Breakfast
- Australian Red Cross – Storytelling workshop and recognition evening
- Umbrella – Bowling and Supper